Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Fringe Theory Explained

The problem with all existing theories of everything (unified field theories, final theories, TOEs) is lack of flexibility. The true explanation of everything is a model of elasticity -- it bends, it stretches, it accommodates. The Fringe Theory, as formulated  here, is elastic to the core (the idea of core being a key concept within the theory) and, as you will see, will accommodate all that is known and unknown. It will one day be hailed as the answer to all questions, the nostrum for all ills, the...um..something for all something. I in turn will be canonized, ridiculed, forgotten or unnoticed entirely. (Though I wouldn't be surprised if the future held little more than a cease and desist order.)

The main problem I have in revealing this theory is that I don't understand it. But I'm not going to let a little thing like ignorance dampen my enthusiasm, because I believe the Fringe Theory to be True and Undying for the time being.

More to come...

2 comments:

  1. WOO HOO, this is fresh, this has pazzazz, this is going places! I want to be a part of the Fringe Theory...where do I sign up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Mr. Radl's comment... WOO HOO... you can witness the movement of the fringe toward the core... there is a sort of irrational desire to move, to join, to move a fragment to the center, to associate the fringe, once identified, with the core... this paradigm has wide predictive value in every field of human and natural phenomena... this realization has led to a formula for popular musicians to portray themselves as totally fringe, in order to hasten their rise to the center of pop culture. As consciousness is itself the eternal core, every particle of matter is moving toward consciousness... this is the secret motive of evolution... why else would a monkey want to become a man?

    ReplyDelete